Join the worldwide effort to increase epilepsy awareness on International Epilepsy Day 2022. Use the hashtags #EpilepsyDay and #IED22 on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media sites to make your voice heard.
- Share a photo with you holding an International Epilepsy Day sign on social
media using the hashtag #EpilepsyDay.
o Tag @IntEpilepsyDay and @EpilepsyFdn in your tweets.
o Post your photos on our Facebook wall and tag us on Instagram.
o Post a video on TikTok.
- Use the #EpilepsyDay badge or on your social media profiles and share why
epilepsy is more than seizures for you.
- Change the header photos on your social media accounts. Download social
media graphics here.
- Create your own epilepsy awareness video to share on social media during #EpilepsyDay.
- Share our Seizure First Aid posters which exist in multiple languages!